Healthy Boss. Although the end of the health pass is scheduled for November 15, the government will table a bill in parliament to extend the anti-Govt system until July 31, 2022, so that it can be used when the epidemic starts again.
[Mis à jour le 13 octobre 2021 à 17h17] This Wednesday, October 13, 2021, at the conclusion of the Health Care Council and the Council of Ministers, government spokesman Gabriel Attal announced that the government would allow itself.Possibility to extend the health date to July 31, 2022“, Because a”Medical disarmament will be more than an emergency“, According to him”The negligible risk of recurrence of the infection“.
This health pass extension is the subject of a law that provides the opportunity to use anti-covado device, as well as the current legal regime, until July 31, 2022, when health status deteriorates. This will be discussed in the National Assembly Wednesday 19 October Under the heading Bill on various health awareness arrangements. “We urge Parliament to give up the opportunity to provoke all or part of the braking process.” Explained Health Minister Oliver Varan on Wednesday morning questioned France’s information. Therefore, the use of imprisonment, curfew orders and other control measures is possible until July 31, 2022.
It will provide a progress report on the action taken three months after the enactment of this Act.Not after February 28, 2022The government proposes a “report” in parliament, stating the reasons for maintaining certain areas in all parts of the national landscape, if necessary. “Fraud with a health pass that provides the text of the law extending the health pass carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a fine of € 75,000.
In the event of an uprising in Govt-19, the government wants to propose to Parliament the health pass mentioned by Gabriel Atal “to be maintained for many more months, until the summer.” The text of the law, which was sent to the State Council, Is present This Wednesday is October 13th In the Committee of Ministers, it was then discussed in Parliament on 19 October.
“Today, by law, the health pass expires on November 15. I do not realize the huge demand for raising the sanitary pass among the French. Definitely lift it as soon as we lift it,” said government spokesman Gabriel Attal. “There is an epidemic in our country, but at the same time we have signals in some sectors (Occidents, Pace de la Lower, Loser) that it can show a tremor”.
However, government spokesman Gabriel Attal said the text of the health law would be extended until the summer of 2022. Its use may not be legitimate. When asked on the show “Dimanche My Politics” in France 3, the administrator said he “does not want to extend the health pass until the summer”. Instead, he wants to “get rid of it quickly.”
If the Health Pass has an end, it will be done step by step, “By the business sector, not by the region“, Between November 15 and the end of 2021In the words of government spokesman Gabriel Attlin on October 7 at the conclusion of the Security Council, “check the absence of the effect of the school year, university and professional start, withdraw the favorable climatic conditions” cycle and wait for the effect of the 3rd booster dose of the anti-Govt vaccine. The announcement was made on October 6 Retained by the government, the Science Council considers the potential limitations of the current success, especially as “autumn and winter are conducive to rotation and exchange. Corona virus In Europe, the easing of prohibition measures and the rehabilitation of people in a closed environment with insufficient ventilation are preferred. ” It was rejected by the Scientific Council as “regionalization according to epidemiological indicators” because it “quickly became complex and difficult to read for the population. “October 7.
Meanwhile, during the 2022 presidential election, he clarified that “a health pass is not required to go to the polls.” Its use in ski resorts will not be mandatory this winter, it has disappeared in all major shopping malls in France.
With indicators of govt infection in green, the sky lift of ski resorts will not be forced to issue a health pass in the winter of 2021/2022. Good news that will delight the entire mountain industry.
On Friday, October 4, 2021, the Secretary of Tourism, Jean-Baptiste Lemoine announced that the Sky Lifts 2021/2022 will reopen this summer without a health pass. “This winter, we’re going to ski because there’s a vaccine because the epidemic is under control,” he said on Europe 1’s microphone on Friday, October 1st. “We can finally breathe fresh air deeper,” he continued.
“We don’t need a health pass at this time, so we’ll start the season,” Jean-Baptiste Lemoine declared. “Then we touch the tree. I hope the season goes well and the epidemic is under control. If there is damage, we will have to talk again. But we know what happens. We can stay open.” That fact must be taken into account. “
From mid-September 2021, the health pass will no longer be mandatory in shopping malls over 20,000 m², because in all sectors, the epidemiological indicators of Govit-19 are green. The rule is that the health pass must be mandatory only in shopping malls of more than 20,000 m², located at rates of more than 200 epidemics per 100,000 people per week, which is no longer the case.
The government has indicated that this will apply to minors between the ages of 12 and 17 from September 30. Adolescents between the ages of 12 and 2 months, like their adults, should be part of the leisure and extra curriculum, not only for restaurants and cinema, but also for their basketball, gym or swimming lessons. Activities
Adolescents between the ages of 12 and two months to 17, as well as adults, must have a health pass to go to the following places:
- Restaurants, Cafes and Bars : Health pass must be provided to access cafe bars and restaurants including upstairs.
- Hotels : Accommodation is available only at camp sites, holiday centers and hotels, which are not subject to the Health Pass. On the other hand, camps, vacation centers and hotels with a restaurant, bar, swimming pool or auditorium require a health pass, but only once upon arrival at the camp, regardless of the length of stay.
- Sports halls or swimming pools : Health pass is in effect for all sports establishments accommodating more than fifty people, including weight training and gymnasiums, indoor or outdoor swimming pools.
- Train : Health pass required on long distance trains such as DGV, Intercity and night trains. It is not required for daily transport (TER, RER, Transilien, metro, bus, no worries).
- Hospital A health pass is mandatory for patients and those coming to hospitals and nursing homes, except in emergencies.
- Museums and monuments : An L ‘Success curve, The Eiffel Tower, The Versailles Castle Or any other museums and monuments with a population of more than 50, require a health pass.
- Amusement parks : Need a health pass to go to amusement parks Asterix Park, Futuroscope or Disneyland Paris.
- Concerts and festivals : Duty on concerts, shows and festivals that bring together more than 50 spectators.
- Stadiums and other outdoor sports facilities : A health pass is required to enter a stadium.
- Theater : Health pass is in effect in theaters.
- Theaters and other performance halls : Theaters, operas, conservatories, lyric art … The health pass is mandatory when the gauge exceeds 50 spectators.
- Trade Fair and Exhibitions : A contemporary art exhibition such as FIAC, a large-scale exhibition such as Saloon de l Agriculture, du Chocolate or Salon du Livere or Montiel du Tattoo … Access to these places is subject to the Health Pass. Exhibitions and exhibitions with a capacity of more than 50 people require a health pass.
- Casinos and other casinos : Casino activities, such as bowling alleys, escape games and gaming rooms, have resumed with or without contact. A health pass is required when the gauge exceeds 50 people.
- Places of worship “Type V” places of worship, such as churches, mosques, synagogues or temples, are subject to the Health Pass only within the framework of the “secular” activities organized in these institutions or within leisure activities such as a concert or event. . But under no circumstances is a health pass required during rituals or prayer times.
- Weddings : If the wedding ceremony takes place in a private place, a health pass is not required. On the other hand, in places accessible to the public (village hall, etc.), it.
- Boat trips : Health pass is mandatory up to 50 passengers.
- Nightclubs : Nightclubs need a health pass from July 9. Wearing a mask is not mandatory inside or outside the home.
- Travel : Health pass is mandatory for connections between Hexagon France and Corsica or mainland France and foreign France.
“Tv expert. Writer. Extreme gamer. Subtly charming web specialist. Student. Evil coffee buff.”