On Wednesday, July 22, YouTube reported that videos that had spread misinformation about the Covit-19 epidemic had been removed from the Brazilian president’s channel. Emphasizes that the stage has made its decision “After careful consideration” And without taking into account the political ideology of Jair Bolsanaro.
The Brazilian president’s office has not yet commented on YouTube’s decision, with local media reporting that it is concerned about fifteen videos. His channel features weekly national addresses and conversations with ministers on various issues, some of which are broadcast live. According to the media Or balloon, In a video comparing former Brazilian health minister Eduardo Pasuello to the corona virus to AIDS. “After the HIV epidemic, HIV continues. Some are still contaminated, most of them receiving treatment, and life goes on,” he said. Mr. Pasuello said.
In another video of the CNN show, a Brazilian doctor prescribed hydroxy chloroquine and Ivermectin as treatments for covit-19, which have not been proven effective against SARS-CoV-2.
YouTube has stated that it does not allow content that promotes any substance as an effective treatment, BBC reports. He also said that his rules prohibit videos that say masks do not help prevent the spread of the virus.
Last year, Twitter and Facebook also removed videos posted by Jair Bolzano for violating their terms of service., After the statements of the President of Brazil against the recommendations of world public health experts.
Brazil is one of the countries that pays the most for the epidemic, and the managing the catastrophic crisis of the Kovitoseptic president continues to be condemned.
“Tv expert. Writer. Extreme gamer. Subtly charming web specialist. Student. Evil coffee buff.”